Dear Loyal Customers and Vendors,
I would like to inform you of the immediate steps our staff is taking to prepare for the potential spread of COVID-19 coronavirus. Prevention is our priority. Our company continues to closely monitor and follow the CDC Guidelines. We are implementing the following actions:
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Instructing our team to constantly wash and sanitize their hands, door knobs, works stations and tools.
- Purchasing staff has made sure that current inventories are adequately stocked.
- This includes soaps and disinfectants, hand wipes and sanitizers.
- Any employee that has a fever of over 100.1 degrees, will be required to seek medical care and get medical clearance before returning to work.
- We have limited business travel to only what is essential to operating our business, and to conduct meetings by phone or video wherever possible. It is our goal not to do any abroad traveling.
- We will not hold any in person meetings with more than ten people. Any meeting that is a non-essential group meeting will be held virtually.
- We have adopted a “no hand-shake policy” to reduce the spread of germs.
- Employees are encouraged to stay in their workstation and communicate via office phones or radios as much as possible. Non-clerical staff should avoid entering main offices if it is not necessary.
- Posted signs at all entrances to our facilities for all employees and customers to abide by.
What we need from our Customers & Vendors:
- Please DO NOT ENTER our facilities if you aren’t feeling well, or have cold/flu symptoms of fever, chills, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entering our facilities and abide by our “no handshake” or physical contact policy.
- Maintain minimum safe distances of at least 3’ or more from other customers and Fay Block team members at all times.
- If possible, please send in orders to your assigned salesperson via phone, email or text, or use email@example.com or call 800-326-9198. We can arrange for delivery of materials or gather products to be ready for pick-up in our customer loading area.
We value your business and the relationship we have with you. We are making your safety and the safety of our employees our top priority. We will continue to provide you with the quality products and the exceptional service you have grown accustomed to.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation. Thank you for considering the wellness of all our team members, our customers and our entire community.